Tuesday, July 04, 2006

More Damnwells...


Sorry if it seems like I'm just recycling the same bands I've been posting about - I'm just really excited about the new Damnwells and Pete Yorn LPs coming out!

The Damnwells posted some more tracks over at myspace. I've got them here for download, just promise you'll buy Air Stereo when it comes out.

[mp3] You Don't Have To Like Me To Love Me
[mp3] God Bless America

The first track really feels like good ol' Damnwells, just classic alt-country. The second is a good closer for the album - trippy in parts and well done. By the way, it's not your papa's God Bless America, this ain't no cover.

I also found this article about the new release, it contains the tracklisting that I've posted below:

"I've Got You"
"Accidental Man"
"You Don't Have to Like Me to Love Me"
"Golden Days"
"Louisville"
"Sell the Lie"
"Shiny Bruise"
"Heartbreaklist"
"Kung Fu Grip Kiss"
"I Am a Leaver"
"Graceless"
"Keep a Little Organ"
"God Bless America"

Visit their website.
Buy some Damnwells.

Let me know if these downloads are cutting off or if they just plain aren't working. I wanted to get these up before I sleep tonight and that means I didn't have time to make sure my ripping worked to perfection...if it doesn't work I'll repost tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i promise
jaylia strange

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...they have now added "heartbreaklist" to their myspace page ! x

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home