Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Damnwells: Air Stereo


I almost missed out on this since I was away from he blogging world for a few days. It looks like The Damnwells are going to be releasing their latest album, Air Stereo on August 15th (looks like August is shaping up to be pretty sweet!). You all can thank Lizzy over at Come Pick Me Up for the good news. Check out her blog, it rocks.

They've posted a few tracks up on their myspace page. Streams bug me so I've got them in a friendlier format below.

[mp3] I've Got You
[mp3] Golden Days

Visit The Damnwells website.
Buy their albums.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt it exciting? finally a new damnwells album. check over at The Late Greats, the Duke posted all three Damnwells KEXP sessions a few days back, wonderful
Mick Dillingham

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless America is now up on their page...with "You Dont Have To Like Me To Love Me"....awesome tunes !!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home