Friday, July 28, 2006

Quick Note...

I thought I'd post a quick note for all you loyal readers.

Sorry that it's been so long between updates, but you all may have to wait a bit longer.

I'm about 8 days away from getting married right now, so I've been a little busy with that (thus the lack of updates). I'll try to get an update in either today or tomorrow, but between this next update and August 11th, don't expect a whole lot. I'm looking at having a few friends handle the blog over the next few weeks, let me know if you're interested.

Again, sorry about the lack of updates - I'm just a bit busy with this marriage business ;).

-Kraig

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love you're blog man would love to help you out.
let me know.
matt-

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck bro hope you guys have a great day save me some cake!

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was July....safe to say your not returning? Shame if so.

6:29 PM  
Blogger craiye said...

Not so safe to say - I return today.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home