Thursday, June 08, 2006

5 Picks

Here's 5 songs that have been in my rotation pretty heavily over the past few days. Some are new, some aren't.

I never really liked The Beatles until I heard this song. This one's off The Anthologies so it's a bit rougher - still good.

[mp3] I've Got a Feeling (Beatles, Anthologies)

Buy some Beatles here.

I've been listening to this song quite a bit lately. I know, it's poppy but I like it. I haven't really gotten into his other stuff but this song is great.

[mp3] Nothing Left To Lose (Mat Kearney)

Buy some Mat Kearney here.


I'd never heard of Spirit until last spring. Since then I've started to really appreciate this forgotten band of the 70's. If you're into Zeppelin you'd like these guys.

[mp3] Apple Orchard (Spirit)

Buy some Spirit here.


It's hard for me to get into Gnarles Barkley since I'm so attuned to rock. Ray makes it easier on me.

[mp3] Crazy (Ray Lamontagne, Gnarles Barkley cover)

Buy some Ray Lamontagne here.



This one was one of my favorites back in the mid 90's when it came out. I still love it, I think the summertime always warms me up to this one.

[mp3] In The Meantime (Spacehog)

Buy some Spacehog here.


I've got a bunch of reviews written up for the albums I've purchased over the past few weeks, so watch for those the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't the d/l links working?

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't the d/l links working?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home