Friday, June 09, 2006

SLC Bands Part IV: Seve vs. Evan


It's been quite awhile since I have posted in my SLC Bands feature. This time I bring you an eclectic band, Seve vs. Evan.

I first saw these guys open up for some other forgettable band in Salt Lake. I didn't quite know what to think - I was used to waiting 30 minutes between bands and they were set up within 10 minutes. Why so quick? Well, it's just 2 guys - a keyboardist/vocalist and a drummer.

They play what most have dubbed "Nintendo-rock". The MIDI sounds should be familiar to any child of the 80's or 90's, but everything comes together a little differently in a 2-man setting.

[mp3] Angry Unicorn Queen
[mp3] Mega Bomberman

Visit their Myspace here.

Here's my previous features in case you missed them:

SLC Bands Part I: Tolchock Trio
SLC Bands Part II: The Brobecks
SLC Bands Part III: Palomino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home