Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pete Yorn: New Album??


Pete has been toying with all of us for the past year with hints of a new album. He's posted a few unreleased songs (who knows if they're going on the album though) on myspace over the past few months but those were taken down this last week. His website has yet to be updated and we still have no news about this supposed 20 track album.

Although things look a little bleak, I'll keep holding out. Here's a few older Pete tracks that didn't make it either of his albums. Seventeen was s bonus track from Day I Forgot. I'm honestly not sure where You Never Knew came from - I believe it was a demo from MFTMA.

[mp3] Seventeen
[mp3] You Never Knew

Buy some Pete Yorn here.
Pete's Myspace is here.
http://www.peteyorn.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Ya, I want this new album already. It's been too long! I also want those songs to download all the way for once!

2:39 AM  
Blogger heather said...

nice! I didn't have Seventeen, thank you! Looking forward to those other ones, and I will give your blog the shoutout when I post my bonzanza. :)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home