Saturday, May 13, 2006

Drive Away



Sorry for the lack of updates lately, life's been keepin' me busy. I'll give you all a few updates over the weekend. Now, onto today's post:

God bless the internet super-highway and the information that flows from it...

A few weeks ago I posted every single unreleased Pete Yorn track I've been able to get ahold of. In combination with "I am Fuel, We are Friends" we gave you just about everything that's not on his 2 albums...all except one track.

Thanks to a loyal reader we can fix that now. Now, with no further ado I give you: Drive Away. It's a real rocker, so watch out.

This little track only made it onto the Japanese import of "Day I Forgot". It's a good one, so enjoy. Thanks danielle!!

[mp3] Drive Away

Visit Pete Yorn's official webpage here.
Buy some Pete Yorn here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

YEAH! Drive Away certainly does rock! Thank you to whomever gave this to Craiye, it is greatly appreciated over here!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home