Wednesday, May 03, 2006

iTunes Single of the Week



Sorry for the downtime yesterday - I was busy with my new Pearl Jam CD. Quite good, go buy it. I'll probably throw a review up this weekend. I'm really diggin' Army Reserve. Anyways, onto today's post:

iTunes has a free single each week. The songs vary in genres and in quality. I decided today that I'll point you in the way of iTunes each week that I find something I like.

This week they posted an acoustic version of The Racontuer's "Steady As She Goes". It's slowed down, a little more groove to it. I highly recommend it. I've also included the song "The Bane Rendition", an instrumental number that landed on the B-side of the Steady As She Goes single.

[iTunes] Steady As She Goes (acoustic)
[mp3] The Bane Rendition

Check out their official website here (I highly recommend a visit).
Pre-order the album here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Hey thanks for this one man! I never check the iTunes free single anymore, because they all started sucking and being "wrappers" and so forth. So I'm glad you got me a free song for free! Also, thanks for the Bane Rendition!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

And also amazingly, as I was reading this post I was just thinking, "that Army Reserve is a good song," and what do you know, you were thinkin' the same thing!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home