Thursday, April 27, 2006

One last time


I know I've blogged about Pete Yorn a lot in this blogs short little life. Now I've got just one more post, because after this I'm out. I got nothin more Yorn related after this.

If you haven't already checked out Heather's mega-post over at I Am Fuel, You Are Friends, do it now. She posted 14 unreleased Pete Yorn tracks, including a few new ones I've never been able to find.

Since Heather was making a rather definitive list, I decided to put the other few tracks up that I had that weren't included. Mostly covers, download away. I promise I'll have a non-Pete Yorn post tomorrow (unless he releases some more new stuff of course).

[mp3] Panic (Smiths cover, MFTMA Bonus Disc)*
[mp3] Dancin' In the Dark (Springsteen cover, MFTMA Bonus Disc)
[mp3] Girl Like You (Bonus track from MFTMA)
[mp3] Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid cover, The Year They Recalled Santa Claus)
[mp3] I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend (Ramones cover, We're a Happy Family - A Tribute to The Ramones)
[mp3] Strange Condition (Rock Version, MFTMA Bonus Disc)*

I think the only song I haven't been able to track down is "Drive Away". It's listed on the Japanese import of Day I Forgot...and I'm not willing to shell out 50 for one song, so if anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated!

Buy some Pete Yorn here.
Visit his website here.

*Thanks for digging these out for me Stu!

Damn...I forgot until now how much that rock version of Strange Condition rocks. It really does rock, no foolin' around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

yeah, Pete Yorn rules! As does Strange Condition, rock version!

3:17 AM  
Blogger heather said...

thanks for these! I did indeed forget to post that Ramones cover, and Girl Like You is a fabulous track. Good work!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home