Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Eraser


This is a first for me, and most likely a last. It's not really the blogger way to upload a whole album, but I'm really just another drop in the ocean at this point. I really think I'm the last living blogger to post this. It's pre-release, so just promise you'll buy it when it comes out.

Here it is, Thom Yorke's The Eraser in it's entirety. It sounds like Amnesiac to me, so if you're into that really weird Radiohead, you'll like this. Lots of blips and such.

[zip] The Eraser (Full Album)

LINK/FILE REMOVED

Order The Eraser here.
Visit the official website here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Two comments:
#1. Say it, you dirty pirate you!
#2. I'm glad that old Thom decided to name his album after a quality Arnold movie. Two thumbs up!

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home